This Podcast seeks to answer one simple question.
How do you build a business that people feel compelled to talk about?
Peter McKeon - CEO of Salesmasters International
In this weeks Remarkable Conversation we speak with Peter McKeon from Salesmasters International. Peter and I unpack what it takes to
create a truly remarkable sales presentation.
Salesmasters International takes a client-by-client approach to designing innovative sales training programs that help businesses grow their revenue and in turn their business. Peter's years of experience both in sales training, sales. strategy and also business give him to craft the requisite strategic vision to ensure that all organisational sales objectives are realised.
In this episode we cover:
- The importance of planning, research and clarity before starting the presentation.
- How to begin to cultivate a trusted relationship in your presentation
- Permission-based questioning.
- Using story (and story cards) in your sales presentation instead of PowerPoint.
- How to close off a sales presentation to ensure the outcome you are looking for.
Get in touch with Peter: